Monday, September 14, 2009

Twenty Fourth Day Ramadan - Steak with Mushroom and Onion

A simple steak with montreal spices broil in the oven on 450 degree F for about 45 minutes.
Caramelized onion and mushroom cook with salt and ground black pepper.
String beans saute with dry sweet potato and 2 tablespoons butter.
I am not really a big meat eater unless it is satay or meat marinated in asian spices like onion and ginger. So, the left over from this steak will go into the fridge.

The fridge is full with left over food during this ramadan as I am not able to eat them during the day. It was difficult to find anything in there.
A bottle of sambal fell and the juices ran out all over the place in the fridge. While cleaning the fridge, I found very old food, I mean really old food like a month ago. Luckily there was no mold but I had to throw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment