Monday, May 05, 2008

Fried Croaker Fish

This is a frozen croaker fish. My husband and I love this fish. We just lightly coated the fish with some flour and deep fry it whole.
My version is to use tumeric powder and salt. That is how I like my fish prepared.

Scrapbooking
The weather is muggy this morning. We had thunderstorm and heavy rain since last night. At times like this, I dread going to the garden. So, I took out my other favorite past time. Scrapbooking. I scrapbook mostly my favorite recipes and gardening tips and tricks. I used to subscribe to Woman's Day and Home and Garden magazines, so I have years supply of all these old magazines. I will tear off pages that I like and glue or paste it in my book. I use an old big calendar planner book for it. My scrapbook has no order. The recipes will be everywhere pasted in the book. And it mix with gardening pictures and tips. I think I have made more than 5 scrapbooks over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment