Thursday, September 08, 2016

Syawal 2016 has passed

Where have you been.. What happen to this site? I am sure lots of my readers are wondering what has happened to me. Since Syawal of 2016, sometimes in July, I have been busy getting my life back on track. Two weeks vacation was too long and I need to catch up with the all outstanding issues. I have not been cooking much since I am back from my vacation. I did have a good time with my family. I took one of my grandson on my trip out of the country. He is 5 years old and behaving very well. It was easy to look after him. He is smart and did not give me any hard time. We were spending most of the days on the white sandy beach at Cancun, Mexico. I had the chance to taste a real Mexican food. My favorite food is the tropical fruits like papaya, mango, guava, dragon fruits and fig. they are so delicious. I will start writing again in this site. But I should not make the promise. Starting from today, I am going back to class. It is a one year program to equip me to move up the ladder. I am very excited yet not sure how I will balance my limited time.

No comments:

Post a Comment