Saturday, July 04, 2015

Ramadan 2015 Day 17 - Break Fasting Party part 2

Another day of feasting on lots of food during iftar or in other word breaking the fast dinner at another friend's house. I wish I could stay much longer after dinner but unfortunately dinner started around 8:40 PM. Before I knew it, the clock was ticking and it was almost 11PM at night. I felt like Cinderella where I need to be home before midnight. Some of the ladies make themselves comfortable at that house. They have been to the friend's house many times over the years. Waiting for the terawih prayer was a challenge for me. I wish I could perform the prayer with the group but like I said earlier, I need to be home by certain hour.
 I brought this store bought triple chocolate cake. This cake is divine.
 The table is serving lots of main food. I just don't know which one I want to eat. I certainly cannot sample each and every dish. They are all look delicious.
 This pineapple and cucumber salad is my number one favorite food. I could eat the whole bowl. The sweetness of the pineapple gives delicious flavor to the cucumber with a hint of hot pepper and onion. This salad is refreshing.
 The dessert table is full with lots of sweetness.
This fish curry is delicious. As a matter of fact there are several different types of fish being served. Some are fried fish dress up in hot and spicy sambal, others are fish in coconut milk and fish in plain soup.
All of the food are delicious.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment