Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ramadan 2013 Day 9 - Fried Chicken and Collard Greens

Another super hot day today. Temperature stays at 100 degree F. We couldn't go outside to cut the grass. Neither could we go to the garden. I stayed at home and work on my dress. I added some beads on the dress. It look so much better with the glitter. Break fasting meal tonight was just a simple fried chicken thigh and collard greens that came right out of the can. I just heat up the greens on stove at low heat. Breaking fast was at 8:34 pm today. So, I start frying the chicken around 8 pm. It took 20 minutes to fry 4 pieces of chicken thigh with bones.

This collard greens is the best. It has full flavors and very delicious!
I am using zatarin fish fry spices. It was the best. The skin is crunchy and the meat is very tender. Delicious!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment