Friday, July 19, 2013

Ramadan 2013 Day 10 - Spicy Shrimp and zucchini

Yay! The rain is here! It feels so good drenching in the rain. Mr. Big and I just made it cutting the wild rambler around the fence when the rain came pouring hard on us. Finally, the plants in my garden will get tons of water. I hope they are doing well.
I was in the mood of having some spicy shrimp. I added some zucchini to the dish. It was delicious!
This spicy shrimp used some powdered red hot pepper. I sauteed chopped onion and garlic with some olive oil. I also added some shrimp paste aka also known as "belacan". The smell was divine. Seasoned it with some salt and sugar. And lastly, I added the zucchini. Cook for another 2 minutes and then I turned off the stove. Serve warm. Delicious!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment