Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fried Rice

My Avon biz is booming. I don't have the time this week to actually cook a good meal for our breakfasting. It is unbelievable that I am a unit leader with down line and having second generation within a shorter time period. I have appointment almost everyday. I thank all of my customers who give support to me. I
 learn a lot from each of them.

Keeping a full time job during the day and having to rush to appointment in the evening did not give me the chance to arrange the furniture back in the rooms after replacing the carpet. Luckily, honey is not a big meal eater. I can serve him fried fish with potato salad and he is good to go. Although he still disliking fresh vegetables from my garden, he still enjoying frozen string beans and asparagus from the can.

Speaking of the garden, I have not been able to visit my garden since last week. We received another rainy day yesterday. The weather is very nice today, but I have appointments and unable to find the time to pick the tomatoes.

Anyway, today we breakfasting with Nanny McPhee. I brought strawberry yogurt and tortilla wrap into the cinema. I bought a big cup of diet coke from them though. When we got home, I quickly cook the fried rice with all the left over meal in the fridge. I have spring onions, roasted chicken and chicken gizzard and liver curry. Stir them all in a big wok. Walla! dinner is served. Honey doesn't eat it. He had a piece of pizza.

I have lost another 7 lbs according to my doctor's record. I didn't do anything different for it. I was shocked. Like I was telling everyone at work, I am on "All you can eat diet". :-)

Share

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your ongoing weight loss.

    I hope your hubby will learn to appreciate the fresh veggies from your garden. Rescue your tomatoes! They may have gotten waterlogged or even split because of the rains.

    By the way, House of Annie has moved to its own domain at http://www.houseofannie.com . I would appreciate if you updated your blogroll to change it from the old http://chezannies.blogspot.com address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate @ House of Annie, thanks.
    You are right, the tomato blight was caused by the rains. I will update your website. Thanks for the infomation.

    ReplyDelete