Thursday, September 10, 2009

Twentieth Day Ramadan - Fried Chicken, Green String Beans and Yellow Spanish Rice

Tonight's break fasting meal is once again a simple dish. Honey and I had Spanish Yellow Rice that came right out of a box. All I have to do is to add 2 tablespoon butter and 2 1/2 cup water into the rice cooker. Done! The taste of this yellow rice is superb and the price was just a buck.
Deep fried food especially on food like fried chicken is always demanded in the Murphy's house. To go along with this rice and fried chicken, I decided to cook string beans coated with 1 egg, onion, salt and pepper.

My second Raya Dress is 50% complete. The top is done. Next, I will start cutting the fabric for the skirt. And it is pink! A very bright pink.
Have fun everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment