Saturday, August 29, 2009

Eight Day Ramadan - Vegetable Salad and Fried Crusted Chicken Strips

A simple meal for breakfasting today. I am using ready mixed salad and 1/4 cup chopped pineapple.
I dress this salad with crusted fried chicken.
The weather was a bit cooler today. We received scattered rain through out the day. Honey and I quickly cut the grass especially the weeds around our fence.
I was too tired that I could not pick up the weeds after I cut them. I will try to clean it up tomorrow.

Happy Ramadan!

2 comments:

  1. Zue this is something Carlos and I like to eat especially during this hot weather. I pun malas nak masak nowadays. It will be cooler next week so I guess I have to start cooking again. Tak bolih lah suruh Carlos makan salad everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gert, this is so much a healthier meal. Yes, the weather is getting cooler. You better start turning your stove on. I like the weather today. Very cool and nice. I don't even need to turn on my fan.

    ReplyDelete