Monday, November 17, 2008

Cherry Pie

This is my super easy Cherry pie. It is delicious and a crowd pleaser.
All I used was ready made frozen pie crust. Thaw it for about 15 minutes at room temperature.

A can of cherry pie filling. Wisk this with a dash of vanilla essence.

Brush the top crust with egg wash. I use frozen roti canai that I have thawed for the top. Cut it into wedges. and line it up at the top of the cherry filling. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 325F or until crust brown.
Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Zu, rajin you buat pie...i only like apple pie...yg lain tu tak berapa sgt.anyway,i enjoy tgk ur recipes esp. the kuih raya....raya haji mungkin try a few..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yatie, semua pie I suka. This cherry pie turned out tasty. Habis budak kat opis makan.I letak whipped cream sekali. Lain kali boleh buat lagi.

    ReplyDelete