Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ramadan 2015 Day 13 - Zucchini Mini Pancake

I picked some 8-ball zucchini the other day. I gave one to my friend and the rest are for myself. Today's dinner, I decided to make mini zucchini pancake.

Grate the zucchini.
Squeeze the excess water.
Add spices into the mixture.
I added the following spices:
A pinch of powdered cinnamon
A pinch of powdered onion
A pinch of powdered cumin
A pinch of Mrs. Dash
A pinch of powdered hot/cayenne peppers
1/2 teaspoon of salt
4 tablespoons of all purpose flour
2 eggs.
olive oil for frying

Instructions:
Mix everything in a bowl.
Heat about 4 tablespoons of olive oil in the non stick pan.
Use spoon to scoop batter.
Fry until both sides are golden brown.

The smell was aromatic and the taste was fantastic.


  Share

No comments:

Post a Comment