Friday, November 11, 2011

Deviled Eggs

Today is a Veteran's day. I spent my time off at the doctor's office. It was not fun driving to her office in the cold and windy day. The leaves on the tree are turning orange and yellow and most of them are already on the ground. I was tempted to go shopping after the doctor's visit, but the cold weather make me turning my car around and heading home.

I received a speacial order for dinner today. Honey suddenly care for some deviled eggs. Thanksgiving is 2 weeks away and I guess he cannot wait for some deviled egg. I don't think I have ever cook deviled eggs before. My in laws usually prepare them for thanksgiving or christmas. Since honey loves mustard, I make sure this deviled eggs has mustard.

Ingredients:
6 hard boiled eggs
1/2 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 tablespoon creamy ranch salad dressing
2 tablespoons mayonaise
a crush of sea salt and black pepper
paprika for garnish

Method:
Peel the eggs.
Cut the egg into half on lengthwise.
Remove the yolk into a bowl.
Add yellow mustard, mayonaise, salad dressing, salt and ground black pepper to the egg yolk.
Mix until smooth.
Using a piping bag, pipe the mixture into the white egg.
Garnish with paprika.
Chill in the refrigerator for an hour before serving.

This deviled eggs turned out great. I am glad honey like it.
Share

2 comments:

  1. Salam Zu. How are you. Looks nice - what do you serve the egg with... I guess this will be suitable for party too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roz, this cold deviled eggs goes well with any meat.

    ReplyDelete