Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fried Noodle

I do not have a recipe for this fried noodle as it was cooked by my friend's husband when I break my fasting at their house. The host invited about 30 people to her house. We had jumaah for maghrib as well as Isya' and terawih in their living room. The host cooked lots of food. I could not remember them all. There were fried noodle, fried rice, beef soup, fried stuffed tofu, murtabak, coconut wrapped in banana leaf, kuih bakar, cendol, fish curry, fish in soy sauce, squid, shrimp, gado gado (asian style vegetables salad), keropok (fried fish cracker),stir fry vegetables, over easy egg (mata kerbau), white rice, sambal petai etc.

I was overwhelmed by the number of crowd she invited to her house. Overall, I did have fun getting to know them. They are very open and friendly. The host packed for me some food to take home. I was going to refuse because I know no one will eat them other than myself. Honey is a picky eater. But the host insist. This fried noodle taste so good. Her husband is a good cook. He used to cook at a restaurant before. They grow their own hot peppers and some other vegetables in their back yard. I am glad I took home some of the food. The beef soup definitely taste better the next day.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment