Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Today is April Fool's day. Honey was about to tell me his 2 cents April fool's joke this morning but decided to cancel it after seeing my horrible sick and puffy face. I caught allergy yesterday at work. I sneeze and had to blow my nose all day long. I feel the temperature a little bit but quickly swabbing my nose with zicam. I feel so much better.

It rain since last night and as they say April showers bring May flowers. I cannot wait to see blooms. Spring is a little bit late in my neck of the wood. Most trees are still sleeping. Some do show sign of new growth. But the whole scenery look like Fall.

I have started to bring my seed starter trays outside slowly. They get 50 ++F during the day and I bring them back inside the house at night. I hope they survive until this weekend.
The garden plot is ready. I saw some gardeners at the plot yesterday afternoon. I will probably start putting in my seeds this weekend if the weather is not wet.

I am cooking donut today. I will talk more about it later. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment