Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chai Masala Tea

I could never say no to Masala tea. Through Gertrude , Beachlover gave me her Chai Masala tea. For that, I thank Beachlover very much. That is very thoughtful of her.
I boil 1 cup milk with 1 cup water in small pot on high heat. Then I added 2 tablespoon Chai Masala tea granules. On low heat, let the mixture cook for another minute.

The tea smell like teh tarik. Actually that is what I did. I pulled the tea into another container several times to cool it down. Unfortunately I have finish the dodol durian when this picture was taken. Thanks again to Beachlover for the dodol durian. It was delicious.

5 comments:

  1. Kak Zue
    I 'm glad you like it.I didn't know masala taste like teh tarik!!.I like your new pink template,banyak romantic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beachlover, thanks. I had to pick new template to add banner. I just remembered my pink bihun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zue, i see tht uv joined foodbuzz. ;)

    on the tea part, i cant even remember when was the last time i drank tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Farina, finnally I got the banner. Do u like foodbuzz?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got a few stuff fr foodbuzz so, i like. lol! have yet to make any new blogger frens tho.

    ReplyDelete