Monday, October 16, 2006

Biskut Almond (Almond Cookies)

1 ½ cup all purpose flour
1 cup chopped almond
1/3 cup corn flour
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 egg
1 stick of unsalted butter-4 oz/114 gm(soften to room temperature)
1 tablespoon soda bicarbonate
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
A pinch of salt




Method:
In a bowl, mix powdered sugar, flour, soda bicarbonate and vanilla extract. In separate small bowl, whisk the egg until the white and the yolk incorporated. Pour the egg into the batter. I just use my hand to mix them together. Then add butter that has been softened. Blend well until it forms dough. Lastly, add chopped almond. Knead dough until not sticky.
I am using a mould to shape the cookies. Take a pinch of the dough and press it in the mould. For this cookie, I am using the smallest cookies mould I have.
Cook in the oven for 350F degree about 12 minutes or until slightly brown and cook.
Let it cool before storing.

No comments:

Post a Comment